|Call for Oral Presentations|
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend the conference as a Presenter.
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
6. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.
▶ Oral Template: Template
For Non-Chinese Mainland For Chinese Mainland
1. Rui Wang, School of Finance, Nanjing Agricultural University
Title: A Study of the Construction with Financial Risk indicators in Energy Management
2. Ji Wang, Electric Power Research Institute, CSG
Title: ABFT High-Performance Asynchronous Byzantine Fault-Tolerant Consensus Algorithm for Electricity Data Metrology
3. Haziq Ibrahim, Universiti Teknologi Brunei
Title: A Comparative Hybrid Optimisation Analysis of Automatic Voltage Regulator Using Metaheuristic Algorithms and Linear Quadratic Regulator (LQR)
4. Pengwei Sun, China Southern Power Grid
Title: Operation characteristics of LCC-HVDC split-pole connected to power grids and its influence on control and protection system
5. Zhang Shuo, State Key Laboratory for Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University
Title: A multivariate operational situation awareness method based on weighted graph structure for complex nuclear power systems
6. Yue Li, North China University of Technology
Title: Electrical insulator defect detection from incomplete annotations by positive-unlabeled learning
7. Zhuwen Dai,Shenyang Institute of Engineering
Title: Analysis of transformer bias vibration based on " magnetic-mechanical" coupling
8. JiRong Zheng, Zhengzhou University of Light Industry
Title: Hardness Recognition of Robotic Forearm Based on Multi-Time Scales Deep Features